Rates & Policies
Rental Program Summary of Rates and Policies
By booking a reservation, the User has agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Rental Agreement, which can be viewed here:____.
The rental program is based on privately-owned luxurious two, three, four & five bedroom residential homes, which includes the existing developments of Kumukehu Street, Golf Villas, Hillside Villas, Fairway Villas, Ka‘ulu Villas, Ke Alaula Villas, Hali’ipua Villas, Ke Alaula Hales, Estate Villas at Hainoa, Na Hale at Kahikole, Waiulu Villas, and Kulanakauhale.
All Hualalai Villas & Homes are non-smoking.
Services included in rental:
- Check-in completed upon arrival directly at the villa or home
- Daily housekeeping with Residential Facilities staff members
- Luxury bath and body products provided in the bathrooms
- Four Seasons linens in the bedroom and bathrooms
- Live interior plants
Resort Guest Fee
The Daily Resort Guest Fee is $65.00-$200.00, plus General Excise Tax, per day per Guest. The amount of the Daily Resort Guest Fee is dependent on the visit dates and the age of the guest. Please inquire about the amount of the Daily Resort Guest Fee for your visit dates. Payment of the Daily Resort Guest Fee entitles each Guest to use the following privileges at the Resort (subject to age limitations for the purpose and consumption of alcohol and to age/license limitations for the operation of golf carts). Access to these privileges and reservations for activities and dining may be limited or restricted during periods of peak occupancy:
- Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
- A Resort-wide charge card and account
- Hualalai Club Concierge services
- Hotel restaurants, beaches and pools (subject to access restrictions for rental guests during periods of peak occupancy)
- Hualalai Golf Course access
Please note: the Canoe Club and Ke’olu Golf course & Clubhouse (Weiskopf Course) are member-only facilities. Daily Resort Guest Fee is subject to change without notice.
Optional Services (additional fees apply):
- Four Seasons Kids for All Seasons services
- Daily floral arrangements
- Pre-Arrival grocery shopping
- In-Home Catering Menus Provided by the Four Seasons – 72 hour notice required
- Private Chef
- Transportation to and from airport
- Baby rental items available
- On site rental car pickup
Hualalai Villas & Homes Rate Card:
Please call for rates and availability
Minimum Stay/Maximum Guest Requirements
- Applies to non-Festive dates.
- Five-night minimum stay.
- Maximum of four guests in a Two-Bedroom Villa
- Maximum of six guests in a Three-Bedroom Villa/Home
- Maximum of eight guests in a Four-bedroom custom home
- Maximum of ten guests in a Five-bedroom custom home
- To hold a reservation, a three-night deposit is required.
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to arrival. (For bookings made more than 45 days before the Check-in Date, the Total Balance shall be paid no later than 45 days prior to the Check-in Date).
- For bookings made on the 45th date before the Check-in Date or within 45 days of the Check-in Date, the Total Balance shall be paid at the time of the booking.
- For Festive Period bookings, the Total Balance shall be paid no later than July 31st.
- On the 45th day before the check-in date (or on July 31st for festive period bookings), the deposit and any other funds paid toward the total balance become non-refundable.
This means that if a reservation is cancelled 45 or fewer days before the check-in date, or after July 31st for festive period bookings, then the deposit and any other funds paid toward the total balance will not be returned and will be considered compensation for the time and administrative expenses incurred, and for the inconvenience, damages and losses caused by such cancellation.
Festive Season Policies (December 19 – January 6)
- Ten-night minimum stay
- Festive nightly rates will apply
- To hold a reservation, a three-night deposit is required
- Full pre-payment is due by July 31st
- Cancellations after July 31st, or any unused portion of your stay will result in a complete forfeiture of total payments3